1. The use of cutting tools, should be sharpened sharp, intact, installed correctly, solid and reliable.
2. The use of grinding wheel equipment, the speed is generally more than 10000r / min, therefore, the quality of the wheel and installation of strict requirements. Before use, should be checked before the wheel and the interrogation of the pad and install a solid, nuts may not be too tight, where damp, deformation, crack, broken, knock the edge of the gap or contact with oil, alkali grinding wheel shall not be used, Of the grinding wheel self-drying use.
3. Hand-held power tools, high speed, vibration, direct contact with the human body during operation, so in wet areas or in metal structures, pressure vessels, pipes and other conductive good place to work, you must use double insulation or reinforced insulation of power tools.
4. Use of engineering plastics casing for the non-metallic shell of the motor, electrical appliances, storage and use should be to prevent pressure, moisture, and not contact with gasoline and other solvents.
5. Prior to the inspection should meet the following requirements:
In order to ensure the normal use of hand-held power tools, hand-held power tools must be checked in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) shell, the handle does not appear cracks, damage;
(2) cable cords and plugs intact, the switch action is normal, then the protection of the correct connection is solid and reliable;
(3) The protective cover is complete and reliable, the electrical protection device is reliable.
6. Machine starting, should be no-load operation. Should check and confirm the machine linkage flexible. After work, afterburner should be smooth, not excessive force.
7. Do not use overload. In order to prevent equipment failure to achieve the purpose of extending the service life, the operation should pay attention to sound and temperature, abnormal should immediately stop the inspection. When asked in the job too long, machine tool temperature rise over 60 ℃, should be shut down, natural cooling and then line operation.
8. Operation, not hand touch cutting tools, molds and grinding wheel, found that they are blunt, damaged, it should immediately stop repair or replacement, and then continue the operation.
9. Hand-held power tools rely on the hands of the operator to control, if in the process of running away, lost control of machinery, will damage the workpiece, damage to equipment, or even cause injury to the person. So the machine rotation, shall not go hand in hand.
10. The use of impact drill or hammer should meet the following requirements:
(1) operation should grasp the electric drill or hammer handle, drilling the first drill bit arrived at the work surface, and then start, moderate force, to avoid shaking; speed if a sharp decline, should reduce the force to prevent motor overload, Pressure
(2) drilling, should pay attention to avoid the reinforced concrete;
(3) electric drill and hammer for 40% intermittent work, not a long time continuous use;
(4) operating aperture of 25mm or more, there should be stable operating platform, should be set around the fence.